Professional Security Supervisor Course (PSSC)
About This Course
In the Security Industry, there is an inherent requirement to manage human resources, i.e. people, within
The Professional Security Supervisor Course (PSSC) is designed to provide the learner with a variety of foundation tools to be able to effectively deal with the many common operational functions of the Security Supervisor within the operational environment, as well as provide a balanced understanding of basic administrative and formal duties.
This course is suitable for all employees and particularly supports entry-level, front-line staff who deal directly with customers.
- Understanding leadership and leadership styles
- Motivate your staff to higher levels of performance
- Communicate clearly and concisely to avoid misunderstandings
- Develop the best style of communication for your different audiences
- Develop administrative functions
- Manage yourself more effectively
- Successfully solve problems
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with pressure and stress
- Build an efficient and target-reaching team
Understand key and essential operational skills required within the role of Security Supervisor